Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

scotland

well I'm off to jockland this morning weather looks to be ok, be back on sunday to update on my weekend. see ya.

cut it out you two or you go on the naughty step..  had a great time in Scotland , Friday did 270 miles of twisties on way up. was in bed by 10.30  Sleep .Saturday we cought the ferry over to dunoon up to oben ,over glen co back down side of loch Lomond, back to dunoon for ferry and hotel the best 250 miles I have ever rode. hit the town for some food and a drink chucked out the pub at 3.00 in morn party  a nice brekie and another 250 mile twisty route home. bike went like a dream no one fell off weather was pretty good and I can't wait to go back again. heres a few pics not great as only had my phone and I was too busy riding most of the time.

one of the hotels we stayed in two as there was 23 of us.
[img:37f1]http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af123/madcarper2/12042702_105626754438406[/u_8029170478402248484_n1_zpse4n6fw1h.jpg[/img:37f1]

my m8 kev who kept me out all hours and the lads of to the pub." />

cheers dave, we ran a different system for the rides, we had a fast group and a slower group and every one loved it, we all could have route maps if you wanted but the route was explained before we set off and we set certain meeting or coffee break points at suitable places where the slower group would meet up with the fast group again you could swop groups if you wanted but if you dropped off the fast group you either carried on to next meeting point on your own or let the slower group catch you and drop back in with them. caters for all bikes and riding styles and works well with a big group of riders.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Lookslike a good ride out. I like the idea of a faster and slower group.

you would have loved it m8, come with us next year.

nice one ian looks like you had a good time m8 I aint been up that way in a while + the weather was nice as well thumbs