Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

Instagram

@Davehutch wrote:
whats it all about confused

Sorry Dave I thought I'd replied to you already.... Ive found it useful for communicating with people who I wouldn't normally have the opportunity to.. This week I've broken through the 300 followers mark a vast majority are UK based but there are also people from the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, to name just a few and we all share a common interest in one form or another.

@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Sorry Dave I thought I'd replied to you already.... Ive found it useful for communicating with people who I wouldn't normally have the opportunity to.. This week I've broken through the 300 followers mark a vast majority are UK based but there are also people from the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, to name just a few and we all share a common interest in one form or another.
think I am starting to get the hang of it scratch

@Davehutch wrote:
@dirtydog wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

think I am starting to get the hang of it scratch

I'm gonna give you a shout out tonight and see if I can get you a few more followers.

Definitly m8. I was doing burn outs in the garage the other day, gayle wasn't impressed Very Happy