Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bandit forum

as much as ive met most of you guys due to that forum, it was en half full of some w***ers......

i havent logged in on there for probably a good 3 years or so though.

as much as ive met most of you guys due to that forum, it was en half full of some w***ers......

i havent logged in on there for probably a good 3 years or so though.

How very dare you smack

haha when i was the irritating kid who tried to underslung an exhaust and bolt the clamp to the rear brake carrier arm foflfofl

tbh it had more good than bad but was so many arguments and disagreements i just gave up on it.

why i love this forum as everyone all nice.

except mark, no one likes him hide

yeah met yous ugly lot through it but aint been on for years Laughing

went on a few months back and was laughing at some of the stuff on there. not as much info as there used to be, just seems to be full of people crap talking lol

ahh i remember rich, then he lost all interest and a few said it should be handed voer and think robbie started to run it? lost track after that.

cant complain some ways as wouldnt know you guys.

always remember 1 memeber form uk moved to usa, i just wanted to punch in the face boxerboxerLaughingLaughing

[quote="Chadatious"]haha when i was the irritating kid who tried to underslung an exhaust and bolt the clamp to the rear brake carrier arm foflfofl

tbh it had more good than bad but was so many arguments and disagreements i just gave up on it.

why i love this forum as everyone all nice.

except mark, no one likes him hide

Cant wait til next yr smackLaughing