Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

RST heated gloves

do you still get plenty feel on the bars with those Dave ? they look chunky or is that just builders fingers Laughing I might look into handguards as I can only wear race gloves - lets know how you get on thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
do you still get plenty feel on the bars with those Dave ? they look chunky or is that just builders fingers  Laughing  I might look into handguards as I can only wear race gloves - lets know how you get on thumbs

not rode with them yet ,but all though the look chunky I think its part of the makeup of the thermal  material , it doesn't feel how it looks they are very light and compress easy, and some of it is like you say fat fingers finger

you should try them watching wild alaska for a full trial and then switch channels if your hands get too cold Laughing

they are good dave. some of us are fair weather pansies as such so no point in us wearing them hide

Dave you're just too tight to put the central heating on Laughing

Gerbing heated socks and vest next then mate....

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
as long as they keep your paws warm that's the main thing thumbs

I tried them Sunday night while watching country file , they where lovely and warm then Embarassed

They're not for watching the country mate, you need to be out in it Rolling EyesLaughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I tried them Sunday night while watching country file , they where lovely and warm then Embarassed

I've obviously wandered into a group of hard drinking, hard fighting bikers here!

Country file!

party

@Morseman wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I've obviously wandered into a group of hard drinking, hard fighting bikers here!

Country file!

party
haha Embarassed

Never used heated grips or heated gloves.
I have had a few road bikes with dirt bike style
hand guards and they made a difference in
keeping the wind chill away.