Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

colour code

not for the bike but could be used on my bikes heel plates if that counts

but im after a colour code for to roof, handles and wheels on my van. want a dark grey, charcoal almost black colour but really glittery.

cant find anything with codes. any ideas anyone? might have experience with certain colours?

or ian may know of something?

Ask your mum I'll bet she's got the book with at least 50 different shades of grey in it

thumbswavethumbswave

Gotta say, either the Subaru dark gray mettalic ( very nice ) or the BMW space gray ( i think that what it was anyway ) would be my choice. I did parts of my XJR in the BMW gray purely for the red/purple/green metallic flake that was in it Smile

This is the scooby gray:-

ross F**k off! Laughing

im liking that scooby one matt!

and ian i have used them before, i used the blue grape. looks blue online comes up purple in the flesh lol. but they dont have any dark greys as such. when ive been using a bit of jawel as they do house of kolor.

also ian ever had experience painting audi nogaro blue pearl?

i was going to go solid colour as my van always gets damaged or due to being very low i tent to smash front splitters, so thought jag french racing blue, jobs a goodun but im loving the audi blue, but dont mind painting wings if/when i damage the bumper but dont want to end up trying to blend it half way down the van cos im being fussy lo

space grey too light.

and the subaru looks lighter on other pics might just get a sample see what its like in the flesh.

maybe i just need a black thats really glittery. as they do soemtimes look almost greyish.

it does look more grey in direct sunlight but a typical british day, it looks more black Smile

ross F**k off! Laughing

im liking that scooby one matt!

and ian i have used them before, i used the blue grape. looks blue online comes up purple in the flesh lol. but they dont have any dark greys as such. when ive been using a bit of jawel as they do house of kolor.

also ian ever had experience painting audi nogaro blue pearl?

i was going to go solid colour as my van always gets damaged or due to being very low i tent to smash front splitters, so thought jag french racing blue, jobs a goodun but im loving the audi blue, but dont mind painting wings if/when i damage the bumper but dont want to end up trying to blend it half way down the van cos im being fussy lo

no m8 audi and mercedes are bringing out some feckin stupid colours nightmare for us repairers.

why not get a solid basecoat and add some flake of your choice.

found another van int he audi blue and its quite a famous van but cant find one in french racing blue. just dont know if itll look too much being a light blue :/