Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

mce being their usual selves

I have been trying to get mce to send my proof on no claims bonus. Three calls since January. One of the call handlers did not even bother to ask my name or policy number. I had to prompt him. MCE are known for this behavior. Will keep trying then try and shame them into sending it.

I moved away form MCE after they refused to pay out what my bike was worth.. They left me in the shit for a few reasons.

1) Refused to pay out the price the bike was worth even after sending proof of other bikes for sale
2) refusing to give me the loan bike as stated in my policy agreement.
3) refused to honor protected NCB.

I live less than 20 miles from them and its just as bad trying to get help at there office... Blood from a stone springs to mind!

There's no option here. They must supply proof of NCD on request, simple as. Smile

Ask them were it is.. you will get the same excuse they always use it *takes a few days for it to go through the system* or *it was sent but must be in your spam box*

Funny, last time i checked emails are pretty damn instant.. and every other company can do it but them! Laughing

when i had this issue with mce i said id made a call to the onbusman and they aid to ask one last time, they soon sent em

With Pricipal bike insurance and renewal is due. The renewal was £127 fully comp protected for the Bandit, so did a compare search, MCE came out the cheapest £90 with extras - helmet & leathers and personal accident. I contacted Principal who matched it straight away......after reading your posts I think I have had a lucky escape! Thing is you don't know how good an insurance company is until you need them......cheapest may not always be best! confused