Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

forum weekend 2017

well if its just for a weekend then anywhere south of "M". The wife says Cheddar Gorge.

youll all need wellies theres some very pretty sheep in wales ive been told I love you

@dick65 wrote:
we not getting a bunkhouse?
no mate , the travelodge this year worked out for 2 sharing £45 each for the 2 nights , they are really comfy ,have a toilet /bathroom and all hotels haves bar cafe ,
Think if you ask them that went this year they where more than happy ,
Next year Mel Hutchings wants to come , so once we decide which travelodge we want ,mel and I will book a room ,then it's up to you guys

yeah Wrexham sounds good and easy to get to, also a good base for touring thumbs

well the wife might want to bunk with you lot but I dont haha, travel lodge all the way.

cant book yet, wont let me Laughing

me neither Sad will try again in a couple of weeks

well just been reading the blurb by the hotel and it says this "The area is best explored by car, and there's ample free parking at the hotel". that's us stuffed then lmao

ah your having brekkie there. sh*t lol

yep need to start on a full and happy stomach Laughingthumbs

I'm taking some small packs of cereal and 1/2 pint of milk Laughing

I got my own room Laughing still haven't had a booking conformation yet

if anyone wants to share itll be approx £55 each room as 2 double beds.

also when do they take the money guys? its confirmed bit nothings gone out my bank what i know of lol

also when  do they take the money guys? its confirmed bit nothings gone out my bank what i know of lol

Normally your card details are taken to confirm the booking. You'll pay on use, or non show. Smile

Ah okay cant see how to add brekkie. but the worry is the "estimated price" lol

Just add brekkie at check in, or pay for it on the morning. Estimated price gives them wiggle room-reservation is a long way ahead and there may be a price increase. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:

also when  do they take the money guys? its confirmed bit nothings gone out my bank what i know of lol

Mel will tell you when she looks in mate

If you paid at the "buy now no refund" price they should have taken the money out I would have thought. It you have paid at the "buy now but you can cancel up until the day" I would have thought you pay on arrival or after the cut off time for cancelling on the day (think it was about 2pm) if you don't turn up.

We have booked at the "pay now but can cancel" price, purely because of how things are with my dad, but tbh I was thinking of cancelling that and booking at the pay now no cancelling" price cos its a bit cheaper and Dave will definitely be going no matter what, and I only wont if something happens with dad which hopefully it wont Very Happy

they took my card details so I take it that that's confirmation but not had any email reply.

Me and Alan (Skelly) paid up so deffo going! bounce
Just as long as Dave tries to get along with him this time!!! Wink

Me and Alan (Skelly) paid up so deffo going! bounce
Just as long as Dave tries to get along with him this time!!!  Wink

I will give it my best shot ,he ain't a bad un for a Chinese bloke , I had more of a problem with his mate haha ,

Nice 1 lads thumbs

Chris Marlow (captin case) and his mate Mick are riding up with us and joining in with us at night times and coming on the ride with us , but they have booked in to the "Northop Hall " its about 4 mins away from where we are stopping

Just double checked with the hotel, the estimated price is the price you will pay.

" That is the final rate, it is an estimate price if in the event you purchase something in the hotel and charge it with the same card on file. The price you have been quoted is final."

THIS IS OPEN TO ALL OUR MEMBERS AND GUESTS !

Wales 23-25th june 2017 , at the holiday inn Chester.
Westbound A55, CH7 6HB Chester, Cheshire

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/chester/cheuk/hoteldetail/directions

and just to add our rideout that will be the Saturday is not a race nor will it be slow ,we try and hit a happy medium pace

Proposed route > https://goo.gl/maps/w8N2Bdqpimx
if you have TYRE send me your email address and i will send you the map for your satnav http://www.TyreToTravel.com/).

was a brilliant weekend and fab photos Very HappyVery HappyVery Happypartyparty