Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

when were you born?

I decided to go to the cinemas recently off a whim. I was standing in the queue and conversation within a group near me went to dates of birth. I nearly had a stroke. Some were 2002,2003. I do not have kids so you can imagine the birthdays I revolve around are the 60s and 70s. I didn't think they were still getting born. Too bad for them, they will never know motown, disco, soul, 80s ...

1965 and thank god they weren't subject to the dire shyte that passed as music in the 80's shame they missed out on all the classic rock/space rock /prog rock etc, I have four kids the eldest being 26 you soon get used to younger ages Laughing mine are into all the rock etc as they were brought up on it and still play it all now on a proper hi fi thumbs

no wonder the forums quiet your all one foot in the grave the other on a banana skin hidehide

\it soon catches up Chad. First you need two days to recover from a night out. Then you start making noises every time you get up from the settee. Then a load of iconic singers from your youth all croak in one year. Before you know it it's on you.