Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

vote me in for chancellor of the exchequer

My mobiles ringer stopped working and I started missing call and wake up alarms. I spent all day profiling phones and saw a decent deal on ebay. So I woke up at 4:30am to sniper someone out of a deal and won. £140. Paid up. For some reason I looked on you tube and found out I could have bought parts for my other phone for £1.58. Delivered!! head banghead bang

I'll be having the last laugh because they sent me two phones. Now I have 3 working phones. I remember events conspiring against me and almost ending up with 3 sat navs off ebay. I will be sending one back though as I have endured enough bad luck without inviting more.

And ofcourse, this morning my old phone that was responsible for all this muddling starts to work ok out of the blue.

It never ends does it? I decided to swap sim cards to the new phone. I thought it best to cut my current sim card down to micro size for it to fit so out came my Rambo knife. Now I have no phone till friday next week when a new sim card arrives.

@obalanga wrote:
It never ends does it? I decided to swap sim cards to the new phone. I thought it best to cut my current sim card down to micro size for it to fit so out came my Rambo knife. Now I have no phone till friday next week when a new sim card arrives.

Oh dear slaphead