Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

The joys of a good credit rating

Just applied online and got an instant decision-£8000 limit on a card with 27 months interest free purchases. Should help grease the wheels looking for another bike. Very Happy

I was hoping for a Z1000SX, but I don't have the spare money for that. Looking at Sprint ST 1050 Triumph. Smile

wot!!!! the sprints not even a close second to the zed, know which one I would have

It's what I can afford, not what I want. I need to get something smaller and more nimble than my ZZR. On the plus side, it isn't an inline four. Swore I'd never buy another one. And I've been watching the ZX forum closely-not by any means a perfect bike, particularly for my purpose. Smile

It's what I can afford, not what I want. I need to get something smaller and more nimble than my ZZR. On the plus side, it isn't an inline four. Swore I'd never buy another one. And I've been watching the ZX forum closely-not by any means a perfect bike, particularly for my purpose. Smile

I want a 1800 intruder Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:

FFS!! You need a frontal lobotomy Very Happy

@Davehutch wrote:

FFS!! You need a frontal lobotomy Very Happy

fofl

Right, card agreement signed and ready to post. At least I've got some flexibility now if required. And as luck would have it the wife's out so she can remain blissfully ignorant. Smile

Once seen on a bike advert....

GSXR 1000 for sale, two weeks old, quick sale needed.

The obvious question why are you selling a nearly new bike.

Reply: Apparently do whatever the f*$k you want I don't care means a completely different thing to my wife