Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NanDee

R.A.O K 1

It is a nice video, but how do we know all clips are of strangers?  I mean the one that shows 2 men at a table eating could be friends or relatives.

Edited by SLGray

Yes you do have a point on that clip. 

Another one that struck me as rather odd was the lass who puts her hand bag on the front seat of a taxi then shuts the door and walks around the back of it to get in on the other side ! Kind of a strange and silly thing to do. Bet she doesn't do it again :)

That one also seem weird to me, too.  Also would you let some stranger get in your car?

What was the first clip exactly about?  It looked like the motorcyclist was pushing the car, but was not the car in a parking lot at first?

Edited by SLGray

Yes the car was in a parking lot and it looks like he pushes her car out of there onto and along the roadside verge. That clip is clearly one where the people know each other though.

But why push it out of the parking lot to begin with?  Would you not call someone to toll it or see what is wrong?

Edited by SLGray

Well that push seemed to do the trick. When he stopped pushing - the car kept going for a bit before the driver stopped it and got out. I've seen it loads of times where a car just needed a bit of a push to get it going. As long as she kept the engine ticking over when she got out - it would be fine after that.

Neither did I above the music lol - but when the guy stopped pushing the car - surely it couldn't have kept moving as far as it did without the engine running ?