Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
halfstep1969

Need your prayers

Hi everyone,

We are really in a financial bind and are in need of major miracle for finances. I believe that we will be delivered from this fiery trial by God's hands, and it will be so apparent that it is God that did it. My prayer is for my husband Craig who is so close to giving up and losing his faith. Everything that can go wrong is going wrong, I ask that you come into agreement with me that he will see God work wonders on our behalf, and give God all the glory, who "is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that we can ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us". Ephesians 3:20

God bless,
halfstep1969 praying

:bighug:

Amen.

Speak forth His word over the situation, Angels harken to the Word of the Lord.

Rebuke the devourer for our sakes Lord.

Your children never go begging bread.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of every one.

Though preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.

We Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and All These Things Shall Be added UNTO ME.

Be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace that surpasses understanding will encompass your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

SPEAK THEM ALL!

AMEN.

Love,

Mia

Father we thank you today that you are blessing our Sister in Christ. Lord we call forth your word over her finances. Lord it says in your word that "It is finished" . That means that all victories are won. Health, finances and every other battle was won at the cross. It was not almost done it was "finished"! Father we thank you that you comfort us during our struggle and that you send your peace over our situation. Father I pray for halfstep1969 husband that His faith would be increased. It also says in your word that if we honor you with our firstfruit that our vats will overflow. It also says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Father I thank you that you have already been working out their miracle and I know and thank you for hearing my prayer. Father we give you all the glory and all the praise.

In Jesus name we pray,

Amen

Connie
Dove-Solutions
praying

We thank you God that you're doing the work right now in this precious sister's life. We bind up every tactic of the enemy..."no weapon formed against her shall prosper". She will be successful and the blessings will overflow in her life! She will have more than enough! Thank you right now for it Lord! In jesus name
desiree
Come back with a testimony!!
smooches

Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement. Many times I have "seen the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living", and I know I shall see it again.

Blessings,
halfstep1969

:bighug: