Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Room Of The Week Winner 2/11/09

Week 14 Halloween Finale : Green Lady

The last spooky halloween room of 2009! Our winner is Green Lady for her totally fantastic glow in the dark room! Well done hun Smile Prizes will be sent now.

As for this weeks theme, the items that have been released have given you the choice of two! They are:

Bonfire Show or London Apartment

We are now taking entries, good luck everyone and remember, remember the 5th of Novemeber!

congratulations greenlady....that is an amazing room congratulations xx

ohhhhh yes it was my favorit room in the last room of the week competition congrats to you hun

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Week 14 Halloween Finale : Green Lady

The last spooky halloween room of 2009! Our winner is Green Lady for her totally fantastic glow in the dark room! Well done hun Smile Prizes will be sent now.

As for this weeks theme, the items that have been released have given you the choice of two! They are:

Bonfire Show or London Apartment

We are now taking entries, good luck everyone and remember, remember the 5th of Novemeber!

[color=violet]OMG!!! I DIDNT EXPECT IT!!!! I REMEMBER I WAS THE LAST ONE TO POST HERE! THANKS A LOT Gaiamaiden!!!! u know it was my first ever room contest to take part. am so happy and thanks again![/color]

lea75 wrote:

hii thanks a lot!!! remember me? we talked 2 days before. u r really a nice person Smile

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
congrats..........your room is fantastic...........=))

am going to feel shy now :o thank u all Smile

smut wrote:
ohhhhh yes it was my favorit room in the last room of the week competition congrats to you hun

Smile thank u all for supporting me Smile i am so excited! i won! i still can't believe it! thank u smut :friends:

Green Lady wrote:
lea75 wrote:

hii thanks a lot!!! remember me? we talked 2 days before. u r really a nice person Smile

yes hun...I'm really glad you came back in congratulationscongratulations

well done !! =) really beautiful decoration green lady =)