Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

quirky news 2/11

An Italian motorcyclist is appealing after he lost his licence when speed cameras clocked him at an impossible 383 mph.

Paolo Turina, 26 - who also copped a £200 fine - claims the speed camera was clearly so defective the charge should never have been brought.

"If I could go that fast I'd enter my bike in the MotoGP world championships. Valentino Rossi would not stand a chance. What did they think they were clocking - a jet fighter?" asked Mr Turina, of Cernusco Lombardone.

"If the court rules the fine will stand then I'm going to send it to the Guinness Book of Records - after all if the court says its true then I should get the credit for this remarkable feat."

Police claim the camera was working perfectly but said they suspected bungling staff botched the charge paperwork.

The appeal court has not yet made a decision on the case.

383 miles an hour??

the world speed record is only 367 miles an hour on a motorbike!!!!

I wonder how loud of a sound that will make...ORRRRR. what will happen to the person if it hits something. Sad

lol mango beri
youre very afraid of that speed as me its hard to be fast at 383mph thats holarious

That's scary, just imagine if he crashed and hurt other innocent people.

it looks like i is a mistake hun .... i remember my dad getting coped for speeding ... he got let off becouse there was no way a robin regial (car in my siggy ) could get over 70 mph let alone the 155 the camers read out was