Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vereli001

HEADACHES AND MEMORY LOSS

I would like you to pray for me because I sit with a huge problem. I have'nt been to a doctor,been a BELIEVER and trust GOD will heal me on HIS time. I try very hard to memorise the bible but I can't get it under the knee even when I have to pray in a group then I'm feel unprepaired. I pray daily to GOD for this problem and it seems that I don't believe in HIM enough .

I'm desperate please pray for a miracle.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

OH MY!! My heart goes out to you and I will be praying. If I were you, I wouldn't focus on memorizing the Bible so much...focus on getting it in your heart. What I mean by that is, study it to bring about change in your life. There are scriptures that I know all over the Bible because I'm constantly reading it, but if you were to ask me to quote it word for word, I can't do that.

Take the pressure off of yourself and read the Bible for change and not for memory. YOU HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST!!! It's the Holy Spirit that brings ALL THINGS back to your rememberance so He has relieved us from that duty and made it HIS OWN.

In Hebrews it says that the Word of God is POWERFUL and ACTIVE!!! As you read it, imagine it going through all those blockages and see yourself HEALED because of what JESUS has ALREADY done for you.

I believe that maybe if you get the Word on CD and listen to it, that may be a blessing for you because faith comes by hearing...the more you hear, the more it gets in your heart.

Blessings to you Vereli001!!!! praying

Oh my yes! I am in total agreement with Cholette. I could not have said that better myself. Let me pray in agreement with you while we are in one accord.

Father,

I thank you Lord that you are with us everyday and that you love us so much that you sent your Word to us that we may know you more. Lord thank you that you will bring to remembrance those things that you lay on our heart to remember. Lord thank you that you put your word into us so deeply that it changes us and molds us into the person you have designed us to be. We need not worry about memorizing it but meditate on it and in so doing it will become woven in us as though it were a part of us. Father we thank you that your Holy Spirit teaches all truth and gives us understanding and knowledge in your word. Father in the name of Jesus if there is any spirit that is attempting to Block Vereli from receiving your word we bind that spirit right now and render it mute, useless and cancel any and all assignments and that includes any underlings that may be present. Father we ask that the Holy Spirit would encompass Vereli right now and give her your peace. Father we pray these things in Jesus name.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

One more thought Vereli.....I want to encourage you here.....If you love Him......it is enough. The enemy wants you to think that you don't love Him enough. The Lord knows your heart Vereli. He knows that you love Him and the proof is that you are worried about it. If you think you may not love Him enough that is telling me that you Love Him more than enough. Don't let the enemy lie to you.

Vereli lets break the curse of condemnation off you right now.....it says in the word:

Romans 8:1-4

1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.
4. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

I was so mad at the enemy when I realized what he was doing to me and putting condemnation on me that I walked around my apartment for 3 days cursing his name.

Be free in the Lord! You know that you love Him and the enemy would try to do anything to interject your thoughts to dismiss or place guilt on you. Take a stand and tell him to SHUT UP in Jesus name!

Father,

In the name of Jesus I come against the enemy right now and bind any spirit of guilt, condemnation and any other spirits associated with these spirits and bind them and render them mute, useless, unconscious and put them on notice they may not manifest in the physical to Vereli and lie to her anymore. I send them to the feet of Jesus for punishment right now. Father God I ask that you would send your Holy Spirit to minister the truth to her and show her where the enemy lied to her about how she loves you. Father you know she loves you and you are her Beloved, Father I pray that she know that she is your Beloved! Father I pray you show her like you showed me! Father you are faithful and your love casts out all fear and your love reveals all truth. Father we give you all the glory and the honor. In Jesus name we pray!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Dear Connie and Delaine

Many thanks u made me cry when I read your prayers. I really loves HIM but it feel that I'm not doing enough.

Once again thanks
GOD BLESS EVERYONE