• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

NEW MYSTERY BOX ITEMS - 6TH NOV

Found on Playfish

Roar through the stars!
By Sonya

Hey Pet Society fans! The trees are green (and pink), the birds are singing (or at least trying to) and Sirius decided that it was a lovely day to visit “?”.

Yes, it’s that time of week again, when “?” has hidden some brand new mysterious items away in his mystery boxes, so be sure to sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now, and visit “?” to purchase a few boxes to see what you can find! If you are currently playing, make sure you save and quit, and then reload Pet Society to have a chance at finding the latest items!

With bright times returning to the village, Sirius danced into the Mystery Store earlier today, and after purchasing a couple of boxes, cheerfully asked “?” what everyone could hope for next. Obviously, he wouldn’t tell her exactly what the items were, but he did give her some mysterious clues:

* Tears of joy, tears of sadness, turn to this, soothing softness! (Blue Mystery Box)

* Filmed before stars! (Golden Mystery Box)

* Roar from Regulus to Denebola! (Golden Mystery Box)

We will update this in a few days with images of the mysterious items.

There has been one other change to the game that you need to be aware of! If you’ve been collecting many, many items, it’s time to do some spring cleaning (yes, it is spring in some parts of the world)! To assist in the continued smooth performance of Pet Society, every pet is now limited to having 20000 items total, so if you currently have more than this, you will need to choose some to sell back to the store once you load the game.

first one found

2nd one

from the clue given for the BMB I am guessing it is the box of tissues,but havent' found a picture yet

I have now congratulations

ohhhh i realy need to have the lion it is so cute i realy love it

Omg i wan alllll of them!!!! Sooooocute!!

Does anyone know whether the gmb trick still works??? I tried n i think its working anymore but i need someone to recomfirm wid me Smile

Aaaa so sad tat its not working anymore !! Its so hard to open boxes!! Sad money flies Sad reaallly need the tissue box now to cry

she have been buying them =)
hehe ! she really love to collect dolls!

ok then Smile just that ive got 3 lions and she could have had one at very cheap price LOL, aw well neva mind Smile xxxxx
Ps I love dolls too so know what its like when you want a new doll Smile xxxxx

I was so lucky to have a friend gift me the lion doll! She was actually the first person I ever traded with 2 gmb for a pink fridge... that was when the pink fridges first came out! lol

hehehe, still hunting for the lion, but got the filmed before stars.... Laughing