Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imastar

!! sometimes some people drive me nuts in this game !!

omg i just got a random add

someone for pets so of course i added them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then within 5 mins i have a wall message on my face book and messgaes all in my pets wanting items

so i ask if i can help with what they would like to buy only to be asked for loads of stuff like 4 thrones Ashamed

i dont have that many im not a cloner im a player ,, when i said i have 1 of each thorne i would be willing to sell for 2 x 4999s each if he intrested he strted to try and haggle me right down ,, :girl_werewolf:

sorry to the lad that added me but i delited u its 2 am and im tiered and cant be doing with this faffing

thats it rant over thanks for liserning all :friends: :friends:

I know how you feel - I've added people and then had them bug me everyday if I would give them items or trade with them and I feel sorry for them so I say yes to their offer, then they start trying to haggle the price.

I just go and delete them Smile

its a case of having to in the end its a nightmere !!

i wilsh poeple would play it props ,, what really bugged me was he was a higher level then me with a house empty ??

that bothered me to start becuse u just dont know if they gonna scam and he only started to haggle after i said ssend first lol congratulations xx

I had some one add me and every time i was online he would ask me for things in the chat. It was always expensive things that i couldn't even buy for myself.. In the end i deleted him. It was the only way to make it stop. Wish they would all stop begging and play the game like the rest of us!!

quite right too ...just hit the delete button. I always say no more adds ...and then find I've added loads through trading and I feel bad if I delete them for no reason Ashamed but its getting silly now ...i've over 300 on my list!!
For sure if I got a beggar they would be gone ..no guilt there !

maybe we should do a wall of shame Laughing

Name them on here so others know not to add them lmao

I've had it happen a couple times too, although I just hit delete. I commend you for having the patients to at least try and make reasonable offers for trading before getting annoyed lol. I hope they don't bother you anymore!