Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrissyC03

Needing help with disturbing nightmare.

Early this morning I had a very disturbing nightmare. It was a nightmare to me because I woke up in such a state of panic that I almost couldn't breathe.

I can't remember it all so please bear with me. I was in a room unknown to me. My husband and I were waiting for something or someone. Then a man walks in and tells me that my oldest son was dead. (He's 6 almost 7 yrs old). Then we are told that our youngest son was sick with the same illness. (He's 5 y/o). Then before the dream ended, we were told that he was dead too. When they allow us to see our youngest, and I am holding him tightly, he opens his eyes. In that same moment, I can actually FEEL the happiness and grief at the same time. Happiness for my youngest son and grief for my oldest.

That was all of the dream, but I remember waking up and the feeling of extreme sadness was overwhelming. As I would say other mothers have done before, I ran straight to my boys' room and sat there staring at them sleeping and weeping from the emotional turmoil that I felt in the dream.

Can anyone tell me what this could mean? Am I in danger of losing my precious boys? I couldn't bear losing them!!! Help me!

I am not a dream interpreter, but I have had dreams about close family members or friends dying (even myself dying). My dreams were not literal. The death of those people in my dreams meant that some type of obstacle was about to occur in their lives. The dream was more so a call for prayer in my case and a warning to be cautious of what I do and consume. Since you dreamed about your sons having an illness, an illness could possibly be the obstacle that they will face. This could be a warning dream for you. Stay in prayer pleading the blood of Jesus over your sons and pay attention to their bodies. I'm praying for you.

A note to go with this:

It can also mean and has meant for me a time when my relationship with the person dies or changes. I pray that is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere: