Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

new Deer....

I really thought the new grey deer was going to be the incentive in the cash shop..but no it is the furniture shop!!

Still nothing new though when you buy cash coins Sad

did u buy the new pro athletic shirt and the running shoes?

glow88 wrote:

no hun, I only tend to buy the dolls Smile

Love this gray deer doll , I don't want to buy Cash Shop this week , I don't really like this week Cash Coin , just so so . So i can save up my money for the next week items congratulations hope there will be a awesome cash coin items in store next week Smile

lea75 wrote:
glow88 wrote:

icic!
i bought the shoes by mistake ><
i kinda like it but aaa i din know it cant move fast ! =[ sad...
wasted 15 cc

glow88 wrote:
lea75 wrote:
glow88 wrote:

icic!
i bought the shoes by mistake >i kinda like it but aaa i din know it cant move fast ! =[ sad...
wasted 15 cc

you bought the shoes by mistake ? omg. I think that shoes don't efficient . just make our jump higher in stadium but didn't make faster on walk >,

obbyz wrote:
glow88 wrote:
lea75 wrote:
glow88 wrote:

icic!
wasted 15 cc

you bought the shoes by mistake ? omg. I think that shoes don't efficient . just make our jump higher in stadium but didn't make faster on walk >,< really wasted your cc

yeaaa after i bought it i only notice Sad and i dun do races! sad....its 15 cc...just gone like that...but i really like that shoe but i wun wear it cause its so slow...

glow88 wrote:
obbyz wrote:
glow88 wrote:
lea75 wrote:
glow88 wrote:

icic!
i bought the shoes by mistake >i kinda like it but aaa i din know it cant move fast ! =[ sad...
wasted 15 cc

you bought the shoes by mistake ? omg. I think that shoes don't efficient . just make our jump higher in stadium but didn't make faster on walk >,

yeaaa after i bought it i only notice Sad and i dun do races! sad....its 15 cc...just gone like that...but i really like that shoe but i wun wear it cause its so slow...

after bought it , i think you should the races Smile

obbyz wrote:
glow88 wrote:
obbyz wrote:
glow88 wrote:
lea75 wrote:
glow88 wrote:

icic!
wasted 15 cc

you bought the shoes by mistake ? omg. I think that shoes don't efficient . just make our jump higher in stadium but didn't make faster on walk >,< really wasted your cc

but i dun like racing >< i think its very bored and laggy..
haha the purpose i play ps is just for decorating my hse and buying new items LOL
not for money

glow88 wrote:
obbyz wrote:
glow88 wrote:
obbyz wrote:
glow88 wrote:
lea75 wrote:
glow88 wrote:

icic!
wasted 15 cc

but i dun like racing >haha the purpose i play ps is just for decorating my hse and buying new items LOL
not for money

me too , i really like to decorating my room & buying a new items too Smile

glow88 wrote:
=) LOL yeaaaa i think same as everyone else =)

hahaha Smile but i have a friend, she play pet society for gambling mystery box! she always buys mystery box & don't decorate her room ! lol , one time , I gave her a gift , and she sold it for mystery box hahahaha Smile and her room are very very empty , the gift that people sent , she sold it and use all of her money for gambling mystery box Smile

LOL a gmb addict ! =)
i will spend money on gmbs but aaaa i just dun get anything good

yes , GMB addict but now she retired for a while because run out her money! lol. Me too i rarely get the good one >,<

yea i think spending money and buy them from other ppl is more worth

lea75 wrote:
I really thought the new grey deer was going to be the incentive in the cash shop..but no it is the furniture shop!!

Still nothing new though when you buy cash coins Sad

play fish says they will get a deer all member cut bye so no one will live with out a deer. so it it there because the deer it is in the funiture and not in the cash shop

i love the deer and am pleased it's not a cash incentive this time. I don't like alot of the cash shop things. I love the penguins but buy the cash coins for myself. I traded the odd things for cash coins before all the cloning as it was a good way of getting things i couldn't afford before. - but now probably everthing is in my reach - which in a way - makes it abit boring. i want the prices to go up abit - but not to what they went up to before.

i kind of want the new CC shoes just because they're so cute!! isn't that stupid? lol!! i don't want them for the special effect. they look like real trainers!! XD

lunadaisy wrote:
i kind of want the new CC shoes just because they're so cute!! isn't that stupid? lol!! i don't want them for the special effect. they look like real trainers!! XD

i got the shoes but aaaaa i dun do races....and if i wear it..my pet will walk slow..so its wasting my cc ;(

Laughing yup the CCs are too expensive and wasting 12 CCs for just a pair of shoes is too ..... :negative:

_Pandy_ wrote:
Laughing yup the CCs are too expensive and wasting 12 CCs for just a pair of shoes is too ..... :negative:

its 15 !!! >< not 12...!
just to do better in race..sob!

I love the new deer, it makes up for being ill and missing the brown one when it was gliched but I never have money for cc. Oh the joys of being a student lol