Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

I need Prayer

I need prayer: Lately I been asking GOD what season My helpmate will come. I know its this year But I am not sure. I keep trying to forget about the helpmate but it just keep circling my mind alot. Please pray God will answer me and give me rest concerning my helpmate. I know Ask, Seek, Find Mattew thumbs Any of you lack wisdom I will give without finding fault he will give generously james 1 and 5.

Heavenly Father,

We come in agreement with Kimieluv and believe with her that you are sending her a helpmate. We know Lord that your timing is perfect. Lord we pray with her that you will give her a peace about this and that you will bring her mate to her this year that she may be comforted. Father we do not know the plans you have for us but we do know they are plan to prosper us and to give us a hope and a future. Father, we give you praise and honor and glory!

In Jesus name,

Amen

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Thank you Connie I pray in name of Jesus that What ever you ask God for that lines up with the perfect will of God, That you may have in Jesus name. We reap what we sow. Blessings upon you. Thank you 👏

Thank you so much for your prayers. Lately I break out in tears when I am praying in the spirit for my helpmate. I need all prayer warriors and intercessors to help pull this forward. The enemy know when My helpmate and I come together we will both be more effective in our minstry. I continue to pray for the man of God to find his way into my life in Jesus Name.
I will be 30 on March 26. Just like Jesus he started his minstry at the age of 30. Thank you God is Love praiseGod