Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Perry

(Jesus the Christ.)

Master teacher,master carpenter and reported to be the son of God.

Not recorded to have ever written with no one on earth having any idea as to what he may have looked like.

(JESUS THE CHRIST.)
Man,myth,or religione???

Perry,
You asked if Jesus were a man, myth, or a religion. This is the truth about who Jesus really is:

Jesus existed as a spirit before the world was even created. He created it with his Father and the Holy Spirit. By the power of the Holy Spirit, Jesus (as spirit) became a human baby in Mary's womb. He was born and grew to be a man. During his time on earth He was still part of the trininty of God, but He was fasting from his God-ness, refusing to use it. He existed here as a real man because He chose to experience life as we do - only without sinning.

He allowed Himself to be killed as a blood sacrifice for our sins. This means that we deserved death and eternity in hell, because that's the cost of our sin. But the cost can be exchanged for the blood of a totally innocent sacrifice. No person is totally innocent, so no blood sacrifice of a person would work. So Jesus (part of the trinity of God) came to earth. Only God is sinless, so only the sacrifice of God would work to pay the cost of our sins. Jesus could have saved Himself, but then we would not have been saved from our guiltiness. He chose to save us instead of Himself. He died a real death like each of us will at the end of our lives.

But He did not stay dead. He was brought back to life by the power of the Holy Spirit. He walked the earth againas a real man. He went up into Heaven. He's there now. He spend His time talking with God about you and each one of us. He asks God to forgive you because of the sacrifice He (the trinity of God) made. If you have ever cared more about yourself than someone else, then you have sinned. We all have sinned. But if you will tell Jesus that you appreciate the way He chose to save you instead of Himself, God will forgive your sins. You will not be sent to hell, purgatory, or the lake of fire if you will ask Jesus to become Lord of your life. His spirit will enter you and you will have the living God inside of your soul. He will teach you things about how much He loves you and how much He loves others. He will change you into His likeness. His Holy Spirit will speak to you and guide you. He will comfort you when you are sad. He will never leave you or forsake you - no matter what.

Do you want this Jesus as your Lord, brother, and friend? If so pray with me:
Jesus, I don't totally understand how the blood sacrifice works, but I know You chose to die to save me from my guilt in this lifetime and save me from hell in eternity. Jesus, I want to know You as my Lord, my brother, and my friend. Please send the Holy Spirit to live inside of me. Holy Spirit, teach me and help me to become the man God wants me to be. I ask this in Jesus' name because He died to free me from the guilt of my sins. Amen.

May God bless you in your new life in Him.
Jodi

Let me just add one thing to this Jodi,

If you will ask Jesus to come into your heart and be your Lord and Savior and to forgive you from your sins, then He will come and cleanse you and make you white as snow.

The Lord says in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not parish but have eternal life.

Amen and Amen!

Love in Jesus,

Connie