Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dreamer

Prayer for New Job ASAP!

Hello Everyone Been Gone A While :afro:

I am in need of prayer concerning my job, my manager advised me I cannot bring my bible to work and read anymore. DONOT ASK ME WHY!

And also she has been trying to write me up for everything she can think of, for things I have not done
and when I write a response she gets mad, I work 3 different shifts 11-7 3-11 and 7-3 and nobody
works those shifts but me I am trying to understand the hole thing and maybe God is trying to tell me something and but I am looking for another job but when your employer tells you do not bring and read your bible IT IS TIME TO GO! PLUS I am geting mad and sick when I come to work, I work 8 days straight 3 different shifts and I am breaking down you guys crying

I have been praying to GOD that he will open up another door for me. AMEN

God Bless You All
Dreamer

Definitely praying for you!

In fact I can relate. Recently on my job I have faced false accusations and feeling taken advantage of (I FEEL ALOT LIKE JOSEPH!!!lol)...Just look at it as a test. Remain steadfast, and strong and just be obediant to who is authority over you. Don't look at it as working for that person, look at it as working for God and do the best that you can do until God elevates you to somewhere else--he sees all the good things that you have done and he promises to reward you if you remain diligent and don't give up (Galatians 6:9; get it in your spirit!)

Smooches and looking forward to the praise report
sincerely
desiree
p.s. read your pm

Thank You for the prayers, And I will looking forward to give a praise report

God Bless
Dreamer :PTL: