Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hector70

please pray

My family has been really been attacked this past two years, lost a niece(4months old), nephew just recieved a life sentence to prison,one of my niece just finished doing two years in prison and the other one just been arrested tonight along with my brother for drugs and weapond. I have been seeking the Lord and I have fallen in Love with Him but since I have come to the lord everything has gone wrong in my life...i have lost everything and I am currently living in the ymca, i need the Lord to show me what to do, i am tired... seeing mom crying

Father I pray your will be done in cusoizm. I plead the Blood of Jesus over him and that no weapon formed against him or family will prosper. thank you Lord for answering our prayers in Jesus name

Father God, I ask that You send angels to do spiritual warfare for cusoizm's family. I ask that You break the bondage of lawlessness (resulting in prison time), violence (use of weapons), and addictions (to drugs and/or to money gained by selling drugs) and free his family spiritually. Use the time that the nephew, neices, and brother are in prison to minister to them spirit to spirit. Transform them into Your image and provide for them in their new lives after prison. I ask that You comfort him and his mom and give them strength. I ask that You send strong Christians to be friends with Cusoizm and his Mom so they don't feel alone with their family's situation. I ask that You give them both an extra measure of Your presence so they feel You with them. Provide for Cusoizm so that he has a home, a steady income, and relationships that are healthy. Bless his family in other ways that You see fit. I ask these blessings in submission to Your will and in Jesus' name, amen.