Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hrnpotter

Movie Review : UP

Up

I haven't done a review in some time now. This was mostly due to the fact that not many movies hav come up which both PG and Awesome, but Up has forced me to do a review for this week instead of the usual preview.

Carl Fredricksen, a 78-year-old balloon salesman, finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. But little does he know that a stowaway has managed to ummm.... stowaway on his adventure cruise. A 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. You have to feel sorry for him.......Carl that is.

From the Academy Award®️-nominated director Pete Docter (Monsters, Inc.), Disney•Pixar’s “Up” invites you on a hilarious journey into a lost world, with the least likely duo on Earth. “Up” will be presented in Disney Digital 3-D in select theaters.

traile10.png

oscar-10.png
Los Angeles Times wrote:
Up does so many things so well, the quality that stays with you longest is its fearlessness in the face of emotion. This is a film that is heartfelt enough to restore your faith in whatever needs restoration.

USA Today wrote:
Easily the summer's, and probably the year's, most enchanting movie, Up is a buoyant delight.

Variety wrote:
Depending on what you think of Cars, Pixar makes it either 9½ out of 10 or 10 for 10 with Up, a captivating odd-couple adventure that becomes funnier and more exciting as it flies along.

rankin10.png

My Movie Rating: An excellent animation movie like none before it....this one is worth dragging yourself out of your sofa and heading over to that DVD store

If you want to give a suggestion for next week's Movie Preview, then don't hesitate to send me a PM congratulations

For More Info: FANDANGO MOVIES SITE LINK

I watched it 3 to 4 weeks ago and steel it is funny when the dogs say 'Squirrel!'
and when Russel threw the GPS through the wiindow

lol I still have to see it...If anyone has any suggestion for next week's movie review, PM me at any time between now and next Wednesday.

i've seen it in 3d. it's really nice and well-done!
honestely i found it quite sad and "deep".... i cried like a child in the beginning, when he looses his wife and remains alone (that's one of my biggest fears), so i don't know if i could watch it again and again (as i usually do with others disney cartoons!)

and what about the pixar short film "partly cloud"? i LOVED it!!

i REALLLY love this movie! its sooooo funny! and the little boy is so cute!

It sound's and look's like a great film, I'll try and get it on dvd (;

I took my daughter to watch this in 3D and I totally loved it!

The quality of the film was amazing....deffinately worth seeing in 3D if you can.

It is a really moving film...I was almost in tears at the beginning, and then I was laughing and then in tears lol

It was so good, we didnt even eat the sweets we took,,,we were so into the film we forgot about them congratulations

This gets a huge thumbs up from me :dancing:

Great story, great animation, one of my favorites from Pixar *3*