Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Only in BC Canada lol

The weather today has been so wierd! First it was dark and cloudy, then it hailed and now it's so bright and sunny! lol bring on the snow next!! Mangoberri, have you had this weird weather today as well? How is everyone elses weather been?

I hate weird weathers.Sometime in my country first was snowing than raining than sunny, sometime was cold and hot same in one day. Telling the truth

It has been cold, wet and very windy here all day today. I hate it Mad

been overcast and about 10C here till dark ..then started to rain ..think it still is ..its dark out so i can't see congratulations

hmmm i can answer for mangoberri =) since she actually live somewhere nearby me..haha!

it was raining ytd nite....and reallly windy! windy till my umbrella was missing the next morning..i think it flew away somewhere...

this morning at 8 something am...it was so cold and windy..not really dark but there was not really any sunlight...but later on..there is the sun !! but wow...its really very very windy....! dunno whats wrong with the wind....

and when i went to school..caue my uni is up the hill....Simon Fraser University...when i got up..i saw the floor full of water and melted snow and ice...haha! i think it sort of snow last nite or sth...

hmmmm according to weather network says...might have rain snow tomorrow...but hmm the weather is alwauys changing..haha

Yeah sounds very similar to me glow congratulations It was just hailing again there went my motivation with it lol, the sun is starting to shine again so hopefully it will stay for a little longer. It sounds like everyone is having kind of gloomy weather, although I love stormy weather at night. It's only 12 after 2 here and I would really like the sun to stay until at least 5

hmmm nowadays weather is so weird...i really hate the wind...it ruins my hair haha cause its like flying around...making it messy....
and its cold cause of the wind...without the wind blowing..the weather is fine...

hmm....and aaa really hate it when its so dark when its only 4 sth pm...! >.<

here, it's been cold and cloudy,, but it was weird lighting...
the sky was grey, but everything was in warm colours... 0.o

Before 9 or so, it was like windy and rainy. Then it was sunny...then windy...then hailing at around 2:30...then sunny and windy right now...feels like it's going to snow Smile

We've had thunder and lightning just recently lol Tweet that sounds kind of nice with all the colours lol

Thunder and lightning? I didn't hear any...maybe I was too concentrated in cutting with a open blade...

It was supposed to snow tomorrow, but this mornign the weather forecast said no more snow Sad Said 10cm tomorrow but 20cm of rain...

lol it's funny here in Chilliwack it will be raining but in surrey about 40 minutes away it will be sunny lol you might not have had it mangoberri

I'm actually pretty close to surrey...I live near coquitlam..so...you can take the port mann bridge over to surrey or go through new west to the patullo..depending on which side of surrey.

lol Its funny we are so close, and glow too as well. I grew up here... Did you two? My great-grandmother lives in newwest she is in her mid 90's still lives there by herself. and my grandmother grew up in Van, and my mother grew up here, and I grew up here lol.

I hope they bring the skytrain my way lol... I would love to shop in van every month lol. I dislike the malls here not much to choose from... Have you and glow ever met?

Nope. lol. Unless we happen to have met on the skytrain without knowing, but Irarely use the skytrain.

you guys live so close to each other! that must be nice. you can get together for real chat if you wanted Smile

my weather today was awful too. we had blue skies but a few clouds ruined everything. i think it was about 68F too.

How many degrees C is 68F? It's about 7C outside right now

EDIT: found it. 20C! that's so warm!
7C is like 44.5F

Mangoberri wrote:
How many degrees C is 68F? It's about 7C outside right now

EDIT: found it. 20C! that's so warm!
7C is like 44.5F

it was warm today. i'm sorry you are stuck in wind, rain, hail, snow...

myladyyawo wrote:
The weather today has been so wierd! First it was dark and cloudy, then it hailed and now it's so bright and sunny! lol bring on the snow next!! Mangoberri, have you had this weird weather today as well? How is everyone elses weather been?

OMG i think u live near me... that happed too!

Mangoberri wrote:
Is it always that warm? That's really unusual for us in November....20degrees!

actually the days are getting cooler now. usually 80-90 F here.
we do get rain but not till jan or feb or jun. snow in the mountains, sunny blue skies down below usually...not always.

smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

we do get rain but not till jan or feb or jun. snow in the mountains, sunny blue skies down below usually...not always.

holy...does it get to teh negatives C?

So...like New York weather?

Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

no way. never like NY. it's pretty warm here for the most part. it's southern california 8)

smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

no way. never like NY. it's pretty warm here for the most part. it's southern california 8)

don't you ever get.........sick of the hot weather?

did you watch the video to the left over there?
the "Baby it's Cold" video...

it's an old song. i like it but the video is weird and kink of disturbing! LOL

edit
it's cool at night and warm in the day time. it's good weather for the most part. can't complain.

but once it starts raining people turn stupid and forget how to drive. that is annoying.

we have chains for the snow. it's just a matter of figuring out how to put them on correctly! LOL.

really? we are lame. if there is snow, unless you have 4 wheel drive (and not everyone does) usually the chains go on.

I just talked to a friend of mine on the phone she was in surrey today and said it was nice out there for while she was there, and then got caught in the hail storm on the way home and said that there were tuns of cars in the ditch! Yikes.

Mangoberri wrote:
Which part of BC do you live in, Mage lvl8?

i live in vancouver. :merry:

Mangoberri wrote:
Which part of BC do you live in, Mage lvl8?

i live in vancouver. :merry:

lol so four of us are located in the Vancouver area! That is crazy! I wonder if we've ever crossed paths in real life lol!