Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Pesronal trainer

Good morning all I am gald to say that I started working out last week and I feel so much better. My goal is to loose 30-40 lbs. I hired a personal trainer and so far hes good. he is very motivational. I praying for food intake that I dont over eat. or somtimes I dont eat enough. So this had been a challenged since I was 13.... I can remember me standing in front of the TV tryng to lose weight.. So this has been a journey for me. This time I made up in my mind I am ready to go foward. Right now I hve to pay 150.00 a month to have him so Praying GOd will increase my funds so I keep him at least for a little until I can do this own my own. THank you for you prayers.

I have a trainer too LTWJ. I was blessed with one from one of the ladies in my church. I used to be a "gym rat" and then I stoped because I lost my zeal for it. God will supply the need, just trust Him.

👏

I need a trainer too. I just gave birth a few days ago and now I'm ready to get this body together...after my six week check-up of course. Good job LTWJ! I agree with Cholette, God will provide for you because it is a desire in your heart.