Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Pets' names

i've heard of so many different names for our pets... and i was wondering if there's a special meaning behind them, or if they are just casual!

do u want to share ur stories with us? congratulations

my pets name is comet Smile im sure everyone knows that what they mean congratulations im interesting with stars also i heard that word one of tv shows which is my favourite(one tree hill) so i put that name congratulationscongratulations

My pet's name is Woofy. I gave him this name, cause I named one dog that doesn't have a home and cared for him.

Great thread!! I love hearing the stories behind the names congratulations

My Pets name is Yawo, My son named her and that is how he pronounced Yellow lol

my pet's name is braulio... no special meaning behind that... i just want to use a very old local name used in our country in the past... what is amazing is that all this time, i use braulio as a pet name which is in fact my great grandfather's name... my mom pointed it out to me when she saw me playing pet society... weheh

when i was 16 i went for the first time on "holiday" alone.... i went to one of those school exchanges to Houston, in texas, where a family hosted me.
in those days i suffered from appendicitis, and i was really frightened, since i was far from home and i had terrible pains. the woman who was hosting me has been really nice and lovely to me in those days and i'll remember her forever! her name was MariaLuisa, but everyone called her Malù.... my pet's name is in her honour!

thank you! my brother says she would be offended from that, but i really care for my pet, so it's a nice thing in my opnion! :blush2: :

anyway, i like hearing about stories too, and also yours is really sweet!

I don't think it would be offensive hun, You love the game and it shows you think of her Smile It's very nice!

mine is easy ..when we lived in the Middle East we had a quiz team made up of good friends...this was our team name ..made up from the initial letters of the names of all participants

My pet is named after a hamster that I used to have. I got her from the RSPCA and she was really ill and under weight, but I spent loads of time helping her to get better. Unfortunately she died earlier this year so this was my little tribute to her

first, my pet was biba (that's my dog's name), than she was a he congratulations, muttley, (my best friend and i were dastardly and muttley, and i was muttley, thay are from a cartoon, if you didin't know), than it was mea (idk why, i liked that name Smile )) but now it's bunny.. and i used to change her name in like, . when it was that rock week, she was emo bunny ( she looked SO emo....) or.. fortune bunny, when i was obsessed with fortune eggs...

nothing special...

My pet is Terra Cotta, because that is her colour, a sort of orange brown.

Pinchy.

What does that make YOU think of?

Nothing eh?

That's what I'll say. Nothing. Came on the top of my mind.

Mangoberri wrote:
Pinchy.

Nothing eh?

i thought you named your pet Pinchy because people like to come around and pinch your cute little cheeks!! hee hee!

My pet's name is Smorkle. It sounds like Snorkel but it's not. and it has no real significant story behind it. No host mom, no hamster, no friends like you guys ... i just liked the way it sounded. it's funny to say out loud.

I am smorkle!

smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Pinchy.

Nothing eh?

i thought you named your pet Pinchy because people like to come around and pinch your cute little cheeks!! hee hee!

My pet's name is Smorkle. It sounds like Snorkel but it's not. and it has no real significant story behind it. No host mom, no hamster, no friends like you guys ... i just liked the way it sounded. it's funny to say out loud.

I am smorkle!

I never thought of that

I thought you named your pet Smorkle because she likes to smirk at people.

hee hee. yes, she does like to smirk at people too. i will change her name to Smirkle just for you! hee hee!

smorkle wrote:
hee hee. yes, she does like to smirk at people too. i will change her name to Smirkle just for you! hee hee!

You don't have to waste 10 coins to change her name just for me.

Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:

it costs money to change the name? argh! i know it's only 10 coins but i am bottom of the barrel low on coins right now. so we'll just pretend that i changed it for you, okay? LOL xoxo

smorkle wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
smorkle wrote:

it costs money to change the name? argh! i know it's only 10 coins but i am bottom of the barrel low on coins right now. so we'll just pretend that i changed it for you, okay? LOL xoxo

Yeah it does. I'm low too. Well sorta low..7.5k called low? Yes I call it low. Laughing

7.5 not too bad. i was down to 200 something! eek. doing all my visiting now. that'll get me a couple K.

smorkle wrote:
7.5 not too bad. i was down to 200 something! eek. doing all my visiting now. that'll get me a couple K.

Mine's down to 0 every week. On Sunday nights.

hee hee. i know what you mean but with all the comps at BAC i'm always out. that's when i have to open the boxes like crazy!