Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mark Saint Gunn

need prayer, but also remember...

Hi,

I need prayer for a deep issue in my life. Also, this may not seem important but it is, I need prayer to decide where to take my life. I have limited time to make a decision and I am seeking God regarding this matter.

Remember that God can hear us. When we ask God for something and he wills it to be it will happen. Just remember that God's timing is different than ours. Keep the faith +!

Will pray that the Lord would reveal His will to you regarding this matter according to Matthew 7:7....

Ummm...Your request is VERY important Mark!!! I, too, am praying for God to reveal HIS will to you. Release it into His hand and know that He will work it for His glory...which sometimes means that things may become uncomfortable, but in the end you win!!!!

I had to decide in the next day or two which test I was going to take (LSAT or G.R.E), which meant I had to decide if I wanted to go to Law School or not (talk about pressure to decide in one day). But, God made me search my heart to see why I wanted to go to Law School. I decided that Law School would not be an appropriate decision as I want to help people. Thank you to all of you who prayed for me. Praise God for this answer!

Guest Guest
After three days the officers went throughout the camp, 3 giving orders to the people: "When you see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests, who are Levites, carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it. 4 Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before.

Praise God Mark!!! Your testimony is proof that we already have the answer within us. 👏 praiseGod