Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mark Saint Gunn

need prayer, but also remember...

Hi, I had some scary dreams where a man was physically violent towards me. This happened a lot in my youth and I hate violence. Please pray to God that if it does happen in real life I will not fight back but utter words of wisdom for all who are around me. It could be a symbolic dream, but I am still worried. Thank you! May God bless you abundantly.

Jesus we thank you that when you died on the cross for us that you promised us that you would stand in the gap. That we wouldn't have to fight our own battles, that you would protect us from evil. God, I pray that you put hot burning coals on anyone's head who wants to harm, hurt, threaten or even annoy Mark Saint Gunn. I pray God that you send your mighty warring angels to surround and camp out at Mark's until this battle is over be it an emotional, spiritual, or physical attack. I bind satan right now regarding this situation in Jesus' name and I command any and every evil or negative thing to leave Mark alone. I plead the blood of Jesus over Mark Saint Gunn and ask that you will freely give your wisdom, Holy Spirit, so that this attack will fizzle and fall to the ground before it attempts to happen. Thank you Jesus, our Heavenly Father, our Protector! Amen!