Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

On a vacation with issues

I on vacation and I broke out with a rash. Pray this go away soon... Also I am trying to enjoy myslef with my family and its like up and down. MY mom and dad then my cousin and her husband and they would get into arguments and I am like God I did not come here for this... I ready to come home and on top of that I am sharing a cabin with my parents.. Lord help me. Then I told then I should have come with singles and then my mom had to bring up my X-husband to bring me down.. I am so over this whole thing with my family.. I realized that I am moving foward and they are not moving in the same direction. They laugh and make church jokes because they dont attend church and I am so over it right now. I notice when my mom get around my cousin it like she has a big influene over her. So I distance myself and I start praying.....
OH yes I see how my cousin talks to her husband in front of us and I feel sorry for him. I use to do this when I was married and I am so glad God delivered me from this. So one time for all the single ladies.... People of God thank you for your prayers...... Love ya

I am going to try and enjoy the rest of my vacation.

:bighug: Love you, gurl. I know it's hard. Here you have with you, the people you love most in the world, and the enemy tries to use your people to bring up your past. Well, the joke's really on him. Because if they can make jokes about you, you look more like Jesus than you know, the enemy is attempting to hinder your walk and harm your witness with your family. After all, a prophet gets no honor from his own household, baby. I am a witness. Everyday, I tell my mom, and my sisters things. Then the events happen. They say it is coincidence. Well, coincidence should be a day of the week. Hee hee. On top of that, I know it's hard for you not to say anything back to them. You are trying to de-stress, and I know you are being derogatory towards them-you just want some understanding. I remember times when my sister used to bring me to tears. Praise God, He can hold you up and wipe 'em away. The tongue is an uncontrollable thing, and the word says that it is on fire of hell. That's why holy spirit has to keep us, or we will quickly go left in the flesh under provocation, right? LOL.
The truth is everybody knows when they have issues, and many times just have trouble controlling themselves, because they have not submitted everything to God. So stuff that is not submitted keeps peeking out of the flesh, and BAMMM! Drama! Try as I might, I have to point some fingers at myself everyday as I struggle not to do the same. Umkay?!!! You, I will definitely hold you up. Kisses and hugs, Love.

Be encourged and ask God for the lesson in all of this. Even though the way they are treating you is NOT of God...The Lord can still teach you some things because he turns everything for HIS glory.