Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
promisedchild

finances, family and anointing

please pray saints of the most high god for my husband, my extended family and our finances that god will do just as he said he would do and that the anointing he has placed over my life not only bless my family but to people that i encounter on a daily basis. a special prayer for my friend who is pregnant and the father who no longer comes around due to drug issues, i pray that god will break the curse of addiction off of his life and that he will be there for her and their baby to come. god bless you all

Guest Guest
I am with you my sister
Our God is an Awesome God!

promisedchild wrote:
please pray saints of the most high god for my husband, my extended family and our finances that god will do just as he said he would do and that the anointing he has placed over my life not only bless my family but to people that i encounter on a daily basis. a special prayer for my friend who is pregnant and the father who no longer comes around due to drug issues, i pray that god will break the curse of addiction off of his life and that he will be there for her and their baby to come. god bless you all

God will always do what he said he would! Praise God and Amen! :) Father we thank you for every blessing that is happening in our friends life right now. Whether seen or unseen we know that all things work together for good for those who love God. We thank you that your words do not come back to you void and will accomplish all that you have sent it to do. So we know Father when you promise something to us it will happen. We thank you also that you are the creator of relationships and we pray that her friend would be able to restore a relationship with the father of her child to benefit the child and to glorify you Lord. We pray that you Lord would break all the chains of addition in his life and restore him to where you want him to be. We thank you that he receives that healing in Jesus name.

Father to you be all the glory and the honor,

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying