Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kellsy2004

patience and God's timing

hi Intercessors!I need prayers to be a more patient person.I know I have to be in line with God's plans and the timing for my life and I don't want to run ahead of Him and miss His best for my life.Thanks

AMen, I shall stand in the gap for you, but buyer beware, one of the ways that the Lord develops patience in us is through trials. But patience produces perseverance, and once you have gone through the situations that make you practice patience, you will be complete, not lacking any thing that you need while in service to the Lord.

thank you so much for your prayers.That is so true what you said about patience annd how trials is only thing that does it.oh well,anything for God.

I agree with Lightbeam...also know that you ALREADY HAVE patience...it's a fruit of the Spirit. It just needs to be developed. Being still and waiting on the Lord is simply faith...trusting that His ways are Higher than your ways and that HE'S awesome enough to bring it to pass in the way HE desires.

Don't feel alone on this...we ALL can testify about having to wait on God for something. It's in the "wait' where patience is developed...TRUST ME GIRL!!!!