Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for a smooth transition

I am moving next week and I am realizing I been spending a lot of money... I need to budget better. dont wont to be struggling wehn I move in my new place. Also I am due a review at work to get an 500 dollars a year. I am praying that I get it. I could really use the extra. I miss you all. thank you for your prayers.

God is going to do exceedingly and abundantly above what you can think of or even imagine...that's just how He does things...be it according to you faith...

I have been going through this emotional roller coaster.. I know its the Devil trying to distract me... However I am still moving out. I press foward the high mark and take up my cross daily.. The paster at my church said I am staggared and I must come up. And he said The lord said When I make that step then God will make that step. So here it is . I am stepping out and up.. Here goes another level. Pray for me.

Keep moving forward...you can only stagger, but you can't stay down...God won't let you. Look up and get up and do what you said...press toward the mark!!!