Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

Guest Guest
lol for minutes.. they go to grays then and airport to here.. my mums works for the company and they went a cruise with the cruise ship to meet the people who talk to and learn the ship.. but the weather didnt helpp, they left on wednesday and they now arriving on tilbury that they should have been there yesterday ,, today should have been in german nut the weather changed a lot... waves and etc..and they should have been to plymouth port to but they didnt stop

weather here in november can be very unpredictable ..just started to rain here and then hailstones !! I would never cruise the Med at this time of year !!

Guest Guest
well this was not my mums choice.. the company arrange it with their crusie ship so...

fair enough ...I'm sure she had a great time on the ship ..they are wonderful places

Guest Guest

nope she didnt ... the ship was shacking all the time... and it had waves.. they are now moored.. i see it congratulations

Guest Guest
well this ships goes to carribean too but not this season.. i dont know exact months lol

hiya gaia and kasi

my sis got sick and my grandma had this genius idea of boiling vinegar to get rid of the germs and now the whole house smells like vinegar and it's hurting my nose -_-

oh bless you!

I love some of the old fashioned remedies...but have to admit I have never heard of that one Laughing

i don't like the smell of vinegar at the best of times ..so not a tip i'll be using any time soon ,,, congratulations

Man..it's terrible

In total there are 332 users online :: 22 Registered, 1 Hidden and 309 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 332 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 am

WOOOHOO! new record and rising by the minute!

we've had really strange weather this afternoon ..sunshine, hailstones, thunder and lightening all at the same time ...then lashing rain for about an hour ..

tecchiies, I need your help Smile

Ipod touch or Zune HD?

and if i was to get the touch, 8gb or 32gb if I like apps.

Mangoberri wrote:

Ipod touch or Zune HD?

that went right over my head Ashamed

kasijab wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:

Ipod touch or Zune HD?

that went right over my head Ashamed

well then

Which one looks better?

myladyyawo wrote:
I like the Ipod touch mangoberri Smile

kasijab wrote:
IMO the IPOD TOUCH ...but then I know nothing .... Laughing

2:0 for the ipod touch

Hmm..i wonder how many games i can put on the touch if I buy 8gb. :|

this shows the age gap ...to me a phone is for phoning ..mine even rings like a phone should ...i certainly don't play games on it Ashamed

That's what you do when you're bored. play games on it, or text something on it but don't send it..unless you have unlimited.

Kasi, I don't think it's an age thing, I'm the same way with my phone. Although I do have music ring tones lol.

i do have unlimited ...and only text when i need to .....and unlimited internet ...

i will admit i dont like touch screen thingies, too much can go wrong and im so clumsy im always dropping things Laughing

Since I got my phone in June, I've only dropped it once.

And I'll probably get a cover for it, one of those jelly things.

I cannot wait for Christmas to start in PSFC, and PS! Does anyone know when thanksgiving is in the united states?

thanks Kasijab, I wonder what thanksgiving items there will be? the old mirror, turkey food, and turkey doll have almost been out a year! wow!

yeah ...i was playing this time last year but very much a newbie ..didnt' have spare coins to buy much ...think i only had about 20 people to visit ..compared to over 300 now ...how times change

they do, I'll have been playing for a year in 2 days I can't believe it. I didn't start adding people for pet society until about 6 months ago (even then it was only a few) and only had 5 friends to visit. I remember selling everything I bought to buy new stuff all the time, while loosing sooo many coins in the process. I've had my mystery box addiction from the start lol. I bought too many rmbs lol (don't buy them at all anymore). Although I couldn't imagine having 300 friends to visit! wow I only have just over 100

I only usually get round to the active ones (around 200) and then not always ...just depends on r/l interupting!!

kasijab wrote:
I only usually get round to the active ones (around 200) and then not always ...just depends on r/l interupting!!

200! I've got around 40 active, then like 70 non-active -_-.

@@ are u all talking bout ps friends?
hehe i dun do visits so i dun really know how many ppl are active...
cause i think its tooo laggy to go one hse to another..

glow88 wrote:

if you don't do visits how on earth do you earn coins??? You need to earn to buy the new items

good morning everyone... how about your opinion with this week new items ? hope all of you have a nice day.. ^^ enjoy your day!

I love the new faerie items ..and you can still incorporate some of the other faerie items into this theme too ..

kasijab wrote:
glow88 wrote:

if you don't do visits how on earth do you earn coins??? You need to earn to buy the new items

=) i sold lots of my rares last time and i got the 4999s from there...and b4 i was selling away my spare items and was able to survive =)
and then i sold 1 x 4999 for 7 x 999 and i survive by selling off my 999s haha!
now i still have money =)

kasijab wrote:
I love the new faerie items ..and you can still incorporate some of the other faerie items into this theme too ..

still haven't bought any faerie mystery egg yet ^^.