Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Prophetic minstry

One more!! I have another confirmation that I have a prophetic minstry in me.. Thats the minstry I am carrying. The Lord has used me in many ways with my friends and family. Every word that the Lord has given me to share with them has came to pass or in the works.. Its so true You have to minster to your family (those who would rcv) and friends before you can minster to anyone else.

AMen, thank you for the testimony, Love. That only seems decent and in order. If everything begins with the Lord's house, then that is an example that we minister to our own house and then spread outward. Paul did it with the Jews, and when he was done, he went to the Gentiles. The diaspora of the book of Acts was also based on this principle, and we do this according to Matthew 28:19. I know so many people who go to others outside of their own household. God is really blessing you, Kimie. The revelation of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy, and you have that honor to be called a friend of God, who will give you His secrets.