Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aliveforjesus

Being attacked AGAIN!

Please pray for me..Since we have moved to Spokane (God called us here) the attacks from the enemy have been frequent..Last night, my first "love" contacted my brother, I think, trying to find me..He is married with three kids (as am I!)...Since then, I have not been able to stop thinking about the past with him..(We were very young- late teens and were together for three years, having pre-marital sex and so on..) Anyway, I do not want to start up conversation with him, and know the Lord wants me to "let dead dogs die"..(these were His words to me!) Please pray for me/us..Thank you..

It seems to me this is a choice you have to make. God isn't going to force you to stay away. You must make a decision that contacting him is something you are NOT going to do. Since you know this is an attack, don't give the enemy the time of day by entertaining the thoughts. When one comes to mind, cast it down by thinking about how awesome your husband and your children are. Think of this as the garden of eden when satan came to THE WOMAN to beguile her. Choose the different route because as we can see, the whole world was changed because of that beguilment...and your whole family can change if YOU give into that beguilment!!!

Prayers and blessings to you!

You have taken the first step and that step is recognizing WHAT this truly is...an ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Jubilee4me. It's time to start casting those thoughts down and bringing them under subjection of the Holy Ghost!

The enemy has been on a rampage lately with distractions and this man is a distraction. Stand firm on the words He gave you! DO NOT LOOK BACK. Lot's wife looked back and was consumed. DO NOT LOOK BACK!

Thank you Virtuous...This is great insight..And, like you said, the Lord was clear with what He said to me..(although I laugh at the WAY He said it!) Have you heard of others being attacked recently with distractions? Thank you so much!

OOOOOOOOooooooooh, Honey, YES! And "I" am one of them. There are two threads that I know of posted on this site just in the last month or so about distractions and "I" posted one of them!

The enemy is really busy because he knows his time is short!!!!!!!

I'm gonna tell you what Cholette told me...

If you want to know what God is doing in your life...watch the devil. She told me that the very area God is working on in your life is the area the enemy will bring distractions in!

Be blessed and know that God is STILL in control!

Wow- that is fantastic insight- This is true because we have been struggling in our marriage and all our conflicts have occurred there...Thank you!