Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

wonder if.....

I wonder if PS will start bringing out the Christmas items this monday!
Not sure if they will do it 3 or 4 weeks before, but I hope it is this week as I'm starting to get excited now lol

What Christmas item would you love to see in the shops this year?

I would love a snowman and santa plushie , luminous christmas tree lights and christmas cards we can send to each other congratulations

I believe it was the first monday of December last year so I hope it's the same this year! Lea I hope for the same as you, along with light up Santa and Raindeer we can put on our yards lol. I also would love to be able to pick the wrapping paper we send to our friends with the gifts Smile

aww..that's a great idea! i relly like to have xmas lights..its cute also to see santa plushie... and a white xmas tree..

Oh wow, a white Christmas tree (that would be great!) Maybe they will make a way for snow to fall then everyone in a way could have a white Christmas congratulations

maybe if ur thinking of snow they will make some item to be sell in cash shop to have a real snow in PS..hihihi

I'm really not looking forward to the cash shop Christmas items!! I hope they have lots that aren't in there lol. Mage, that would be a cute idea.. lol

what would be really cool, is if we had a new option in visits!
when you visit a friend, you can have a snowball fight with them, in the garden!
congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

eeek! i'm excited now!!!
cw till monday...

Can't wait for new item's even though I only have 9,000 coin's saved Sad

i really hope they will release them this monday! i can't wait!

i'd like new christmas plushies!!