Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

Fell Under Heavy Anointing Last Night

I had finished up replying to posts on this site last night and went off to bed. As I was laying there I began speaking to God as I often do. Usually as I'm speaking to God, I end up nodding off to sleep if I'm really tired. Last night I just felt like reconnecting with Him. I started giving Him the praise and the glory. All of a sudden, I felt like I needed to lift up holy hands and speak in tongues intermittently with giving Him the praise. I couldn't stop! I kept finding more things to say....."You are my God; You are my King; You are my Redeemer and my Salvation; You are magnificent and worthy...." It just kept rolling out. Then I began to petition the Lord for things (money, whatever) and realized that that was secondary to what I REALLY wanted....I wanted the anointing to hit me like a lightening bolt. I wanted to be enslaved, engulfed, and drenched with the anointing. I then asked God specifically for that.....then those words wouldn't stop rolling out of my mouth. I began asking Holy Spirit to unveil my eyes so that I could see visions, the supernatural. I asked Holy Spirit to unveil all of my senses so I could taste, see, hear, feel, and smell God in every minute of my life. I literally begged God (crying) for more of Him. All of a sudden it happened....it happened.....it happened.

I literally felt an unveiling in my eyes, and in an instant, I had more clarity in my vision (literally.....my vision was corrected somehow). All I could say was, "Wow....what was that?!" I started to smile like a kid on Christmas morning. The next thing that happened - you guys are going to laugh - I got girded. I'm not kidding people. I felt like I got diapered up by God. I started to laugh and I just kept repeating, "Wow....what was that?!" The next thing I felt was a swirling, tingly sensation starting at my feet which worked it's way up to my torso. The sensation stayed for a few minutes and then swirled back down again and off of my feet. Again, all I could say was, "Wow...what was that?!"

I thanked God for His touch, but you guys, I'd be lying if I told you I didn't ask Him for more. I had gotten a little taste, but I was still starving for more of Him. That little taste sparked up my metabolism and so I started putting more logs on that fire !!!!!!!!!! I told Him that I never wanted to let go of the hem of His garment, and if I got too weak that He would cup my hands in His to keep me hanging on. I continued to pray and ask God to anoint my hands so that I could zap people with His healing touch and watch people's arms/legs grow out. I asked God to let me travel and be a witness to Him. Again, I couldn't stop...the words kept rolling off. I went on and on speaking to Him about what I wanted to do for Him and to let me experience His Kingdom daily. I told Him that I couldn't wait until I saw Him so that I could sit at His feet and sing, "Holy, Holy, Holy." It was almost as if I couldn't stand my flesh anymore because it separated me from Him because He is ALL I want.

I was so incredibly touched last night. I felt like I was UNLEASHED to start walking in my new position....like I got promoted. I'm going to tell you guys.....I want to be promoted in His Kingdom daily. I want him to render me catatonic with His glory. I want to be His puppet. I want to do His bidding. He's been giving me a message lately that I want to share with you all, but I'm going to post it in another section entitled, "Throw out your old wineskin."

God bless all of you and I pray that the next time you speak with God that you beg Him for more...more...more of Him.

Gurllll!!!! You just don't know how much my heart is overjoyed to hear this. You have come a LOOOOONG WAY!!!! God is doing BIG THANGS in your life. You got rid of a HUGE weight (MDX ) and now God can do what He wants to do in your life. Let him do it my sister...Let him do it!!!

Wow! Christa...that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! You yielded to what God wants to do in your life. This is a song I learned on the retreat I went to last week end that really ministered to me and I think it is very fitting for what you just experienced.

Never Be Bound Again...

I will never be bound again
I've got my liberty
I'm finally free

(Keep repeating until you want to go to the next line)

Chains are gone.
I got a new song. I'm finally free.
And I will never be bound again!

(Keep repeating until you want to go back to the first part and continue)

Amen girls! Amen! Thank you for the song Virtuous. Do you play piano?

ive been unda gods hand i think 4 an hour,,i was squashed in 2 ma bed,,it was wieghty sweety ,, daaaaaaaannnnnnngggggggg,,,, he sure knows how2 throw his weight around,,

Weighty is a good way to put it. Praise God.....I love the contagiousness of the anointing!