Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Financial Breakthrough!! I need an double increase in salary

Ok you all know I moved out and I am loving it. However I am starting to feel a little stressed. My money is not as long as was when I was living with parents. Praying that God will send more money to me through my job or singing/minstering. Its looking kind of tight right now at least until I get my furniture and prepare this home they way it needs to be.

I am beliving in God for this breakthrough real soon. I am asking GOd will help me to budget and for the most part cook..lol!! I know right in this area I would save money. This current school always talking about we on a budget. I pray in the name of Jesus that what is due to me come in the Name of Jesus. This job had me traveling and did not want to pay me and I am paying tolls. eveyday.

I suppose to move to a closer location real soon. I am praying its real soon, because Gas and tolls are a challenge for me. Sometimes I get tired of this split shift I work. I work in the morning and off in the afternoon then back at work at night. I know my GOd is able perhaps he will create a job for me making more than enough. I pay my tithes so GOd is not a man that he should lie...

People of God once again I need your prayers.

I thank you Father that you meet all our needs whereever we are. We ask in Jesus name to have all LovetoworshipJesus needs met.

I lost my job!! looking for a miracle that I would get hire soon and be at the right company with getting paid th right amount of money with excellent benefits, good adminstration team. I could go into details but I just need your prayers. Many of you know I just moved out. So I need a job soon. God will se me through..