Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Name 3 things that YOU are thankful for

I was sat earlier feeling really sorry for myself ...and started to think of the things I have to be thankful for instead of the fact that my nose is dripping like a tap and I have hammers inside my head .... Laughing

I have a loving husband and fantastic family
I have a home I love ..no money worries ...

what on earth have I got to be miserable about.
How about you ...what 3 things can you think of that you are thankful for

im thankful for having a wonderful family, very loving husband and 2 beautiful kids!
im thankful for what i have now
im thankful for all what god has given me..that's all!!!

mines simple:

3 kids who I adore
Best parents in the world
this group to keep me sane Smile

Wow such a wonderful idea Kasi congratulations Even though thanksgiving has come and gone in my country I still find myself through-out the year thinking of the things that I am so thankful for!

My two beautiful Children who are so kind and sweet, and are honestly really awesome kids they listen wonderfully (most of the time lol) I feel that when you have kids you find that they can teach you so much (not just the other way around) Especially about our views on the world.

My wonderful Husband, who is thoughtful and caring. I honestly couldn't imagine my life without him or my children.

Where I live. With so many problems going on every where in the world from wars to natural disasters, I am so thankful to live in Canada where it seems the worse we go through is a tun of rain.

really beautiful thread Kasi!

i'm thankful for:

- having a beautiful family, i know my parents love me so much.
- my boyfriend. i'm so in love with him, and i hope we can start to be a family ourselves as soon as possible sometimes we have argues for stupid things, but i really couldn't live without him
- for me, my family and people i love to be all healthy. i hear such terrible diseases nowadays, and even if we have spent some bad days, now we are all good and i thank god everyday for this!

I am thankful for

- having a nice and complete family since I was born =)
- I was born in a not poor or rich family but was able to afford my living and was able to study abroad =)
- thankful for not needed to starve and have money to eat and a place to stay and even have money to go travelling with my family

This is hard! I'm thankful for many things.
I'm thankful for:
-My wonderful family! Smile
-Internet.
-and my wonderful friends!

Joe99 wrote:
I'm thankful for:
-Internet.

oh my ...i forgot the internet ...where would any of us be without that Laughing

kasijab wrote:
Joe99 wrote:
I'm thankful for:
-Internet.

oh my ...i forgot the internet ...where would any of us be without that Laughing

haha! we would... read books.. go for a walk.. talk on the phone... hm... fix our home?? hm...paint... oh! whatever people did some years ago! Ashamed

(i'm 19.. i don't have a lot of memories without internet because i'm using it for maaaaany years... Ashamed )

i'm thankful for
1)having my baby boy Brandon(he's just 5 month)
2)having a great mum who love me and take care of me by her own
3)having my great friends=)