Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

A little depressed tonight.

Can you guys pray for me. I'll be going to the police station tonight because my husband broke the court order again. He also flattened my tire this morning by loosening the tire needle in the valve. I really need favor with the police because I have no proof that it was him who did it (although I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he did). The police are very cut and dry because they pretty much have to be. He's now living with his best friend that is a process server and has a lot of equipment to record calls, make videos etc.

On an up note...I scanned through the book of Job today. His grief was so great. Other people and his wife would encourage him to give up on God and just die. He stayed faithful, but he grieved through the whole thing. Once it was over, God said, "enough." He blessed Job so greatly after that. His daughters that were born after that trial were the most beautiful in all of the land. He died an old man and a very content man. Not that I really want to go through grief......but I see that by Job, how important it is to stay faithful, obedient, and humble towards the Lord. We have to graduate the class and He never sets us up to fail. I just hope that I choose the right things to say and do and listen to the Holy Spirit each time He speaks to me. Thank you all for your continued prayers for me. I need them and I appreciate every one of you on this site. God bless you.

God gave me favor, praise God! The police officer didn't want to write up the report....I went through some resistence with him, but in the end he ended up saying, "It doesn't seem that that guy is meant to have parental custody in any form with your child." He told me to start the divorce immediately to get this custody thing taken care of right away. Praise God. He's so good. Yeah, the whole flat tire thing didn't get written up, but at least I got one of the two!

Amen sister Christa. I know how u feel bout Job and how the despair seems crushing. How almost everyone gives up. What a friend we have in Jesus my sister, all of our grief and pain He will bear! Be encouraged! I went to the cops like that about my soon to be ex and God gave me favor. They did something else in regards to him.

Praise the Lord Christa. Even though it's hard, do all you can to keep your heart pure. You can do this by praying for him because when you understand that it's not him doing these things and that it's the devil...it will be easier to pray. The Bible says that our fight is not against flesh and blood. Be encouraged because God saw everything. Each thing that is done in the dark (literally and spiritually) will be uncovered in due season...

Thank you so much ladies for the encouragement. Both of you two said things that I truly need to meditate on.

Princess said, "I know how you feel about Job and how the despair seems crushing. How almost everyone gives up." It's very true that almost everyone gives up. We as Christians have to be the exception in that because we need that blessing at the end. I have to have that warrior for Christ mentality in all this. Cholette said, "....keep your heart pure. You can do this by praying for him because when
you understand that it's not him doing these things and that it's the
devil...it will be easier to pray." I very often get sucked into personalizing his offenses towards me, which puts me on the defense towards him. I'm going to start praying for him more instead of looking at the circumstances under a magnifying glass.

God makes it so easy for us, our battle comes from our unwillingness to let go of our flesh for sure. Thank you God for these two wonderful women that have keen ears in hearing your voice. Thank you Jesus for relaying the truth to me through them, your precious servants. Bless them Lord with everything they need and desire, especially an abundance of joy and peace, and of course, more of you! We love you Lord.... amen.