Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for family Enough!! is Enough

Hello all I recently found out there are a few family members that are causing problems in my family...they are my mom, dad, my aunt and my cousin..I pray for salvation,deliverance healing for them..I am praying that they would stop causing confusing in our family. I am not sure who else I praying that God will expose the demons in our family and silence the enemy in there mind and there heart. Enough is enough..On e of my cousin is sending myharrassing messages and I am tired of this...this is consider abuse and I did nothing to her...People of GOd thank you for your prayers...

Father,

We thank you for our sister in Christ and thank you Lord for divine protection over her. We plead the blood of Jesus over her right now. Father we also thank you that you are muting the mouth of the enemy and forbidding him to speak. We also render them unable to take any action whether verbal, written, physical against here in Jesus name. We thank you for your peace which is washing over her right now. Father we give you praise, honor, and glory in Jesus name, Amen

your servant,

Connie

Amen!! Thank you DOve I feel peace after I read this!! Thank you Lord for Dove sincere pray..I know it came from her heart... Lord contine to bless and enlarged her teritory kn jesus name Amen.

Guest Guest
Please,Don't loose your peace
Is part of the process..all of these will happen in order for whatever is in hidding to manifest in this realm.
Resist and Have Joy in your persecussion because It is imperative your witnessing this way.
The Lord will never leave you or forsake you.
Get rid of the emotions and focus on the promises of God..
And all the reward behind the trials.
When David Comfronted Goliath...Saul Set a prize for whoever fight the Giant on behalf of Israel..However was God that set that encounter because He had in mind to honor his servant.
28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
The Victory is yours!
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Take it from me...it's all in the way you DON'T react. All you can do is pray and remain in peace. If you don't, the plan of attack (from the enemy) achieved what it was after...your peace.