Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diamondsfromheaven

HUSBAND IS NOT ACTING RIGHT

HI! PLEASE AGREE WITH ME IN PRAYER....HOSEA 1:6. I AM ASKING FOR UNGODLY SOUL TIES TO BE BROKEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AND I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY HOUSEHOLD AND MARRIAGE. THERE IS THIS CO-WORKER OF MY HUSBAND (PAT). SHE(ELAINE) KEEPS CALLING HIM AND SPEAKING TO HIM LIKE HE IS HER BOYFRIEND....I SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN AND I AM ASKING GOD TO REMOVE HER COMPLETELY...THE LORD HAS WORKED IT OUT ALREADY. ON OCTOBER 19TH SHE WAS LAIDOFF FROM HER JOB. PRAISE JESUS! HOWEVER, SHE CONTINUES TO CALL PAT. PLEASE AGREE SHE WILL BE REMOVED AND THE RELATIONSHIP WITHERES AWAY LIKE THE FIG TREE. I PRAY THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL CONVICT THEM BOTH AND THIS ENDS...ALL DAY I THINK WHERE IS HE AND WHO IS HE SPEAKING WITH....NOT HEALTHY.. BELIEVE ME I HAVE BEEN WALKING IN LOVE BY GODS GRACE..I HAVE LOST IT ALSO. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY PEACE AND THIS WOMAN'S ELAINE IS BROKEN OFF FROM MY HUSBAND PAT IN JESUS NAME. THANKS.

Oh my!!! I will pray!!! Expect God to move because once you pray Diamond, God hears you. We walk by faith and NOT by sight! God WILL restore your marriage in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Guest Guest
Stand because the Lord will honor your faith.
I know is not easy,but you have courage that only the brave shows in circumstances like this.
The Lord will take care of the rest.
I apply the Blood of Jesus over the body and mind of your husband
and Command all the spirits of lust and adultery to leave your house and marriage in this moment, in Jesus name.
Thank You Father Because I know you heard my prayers.
Honor your word and take glory on this battle.
Let your people rejoice in your salvation.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Father, I pray that you will cause Pat to have eyes fixed only on his wife. Cause the desires he has to be fulfilled with his wife. Cause him to only have a heart for his wife. Cause him to honor and respect his marriage in ALL areas. Give him a mind to stand against sexual temptation that will lead to extramarital affairs. I bind and come against the assignment of the enemy to bring division in this union. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you. I command the plots, plans and schemes the enemy has devised against this union to be cursed at the root and die right now in Jesus name! I command the spirit of adultery, the spirit of lust and every unclean spirit in operation to be denounced immediately. I dispatch the warring angels that God assigned to have charge of you and send them to flight to wage war against this ungodly relationship. Lord, we thank You for your love and kindness. We thank You, we honor You, and we give You all the glory for working things out...In Jesus' name we pray. Amen - Amen - and Amen!

NOT ON MY WATCH DEVIL!