Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iJess

How much have you saved for xmas on Ps so far?

Saved 10,930 coin's so far. Want to get more though because there's alway's great item's at christmas Smile

I had around 10,000 saved I believe I have 3000 left Sad had to design a room of the week So bought another staircase and a couple of the black shelves and such.... I haven't done all my visiting today so I should get to getting lol. I have a feeling they will be really expensive and loads to choose from!

I'm lucky that I dont need to save...thanks to the previous trades I have done for cash coins...but my money is going down very quickly now as everything is so expensive Sad

I am saving 999 items and pretending I do not see them until the christmas things come out.I just have to control myself when it comes....

I will want it ALL!!

I had like 9.00 coins the other day and after getting the entire new collection of this weeks items...I totally spent all my coins...down to 1.932. I was really sad...So i went throught my trunk and decided...I had like 60x 4999. I sold 30 of them now i got like 120.00ish for christmas items.

I know its really silly to sell my 4999's but i really needed them...And i dont really trade things much because i have all i need...And if i need anyything when i trade...I trade my 999's

I had tons until my friend's kiddos and my own conned me last night.
Guess I will be doing a lot of clicking ,scrubbing and knocking my head on trees for coins.

I told them to let me save them until Christmas items come out or they will regret it,but the rugrats loved last nights stuffed and the staircases.The main item they wanted were the calendars. They broke me!! I am sucker when it comes to kids.

I was wondering how does everyone have so many 999 and 4999 items To have 15.000 or more coins in PS?

i have saved zero Sad since most of my money goes towards prizes. i open boxes like crazy when i see something i want. it's a lot of work but at least it's an option Smile instead of using real money to buy coins for IS items.

i had saved almost 10000 coins but i've spent all for this week itmes! Sad

i've to earn something for the next week... furthermore i'll go away this weekend, so i don't have a lot of time!!

i saved bout 20,000..hehehe..bout it from cash coin just now=)i got my extra room now^.^