Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ManOfGod17

Praying 4 A Wife

Hello Everyone, I was just wondering is it a problem for me to pray for a wife now because im only 17 i know but God has preserved me from having sex before marriage and Gods word says Rejoice with the wife of your youth,so i don't know if i misinterpreting that but that i can rejoice with my wife even at this age.

So ive been praying for God to bless me with my wife now at this age so that i can know that i can stay away from fornication because ive got my wife with me so i can wait for how ever long i have to before we get married if that makes sense .
Its just something thats been on my mind for a very long time and i would appreciate your prayers on top of mine for my wife to somehow be brought to me. And i respect that its got to be Gods will not my own but i would appreciate it Thank You God Bless X

ManOfGod17,

No problem praying for things in advance. I think that pleases the Lord. He says ask and it will be given unto you. And yes I do understand what you are saying. Let us pray:

Father God,

We thank you for all things. We thank you for our brother in Christ ManOfGod17 and lift him before you today. Father we thank you for the wisdom you have given him. We thank you Lord that he wishes to please you and in so doing he seeks your face for the answers. I know you are smiling on him right now, because that is what you wish we all would do. Father it says in your word that if we will put you first in all things....if we will honor you, you will honor us. We pray that you would bring your choice of a wife to him. This is not for his will but for your will Lord, we just stand in agreement with him. Father we give you all praise and honor and glory to you, for you alone are worthy of our praise! In Jesus name, Amen!

your servant,

Connie

I agree with Connie and the prayer she prayed. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you ManofGod! I'm proud of you...really I am.

Thank You Both, That Brought A Smile 2 My Face, Itz Amazing What God Can Do On Here.

God Bless x