Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Greetings from Germany

First of all, kudoes and thanks to the staff here for posting the spoilers for everyone to see. I was able to view them without registering and then decided to join in the fun here and say hello. I have been a PS player since January and have frequented several forums. I have now found my way to this one through a link on You Tube. I don't remember the member who had it, otherwise I would thank him / her by name.

As for me, I am 39 years old, so maybe not the youngest PS player around, but based on experience, not the oldest either.

Love the site here, it's really neat, and the snow is really festive.

I look forward to getting to know some new friends here, and maybe running across some old friends, too. Smile

Hiya and welcome to the group congratulations

If you need any help around the site then please just ask...we are always here to help congratulations

There is lots to take part in around the group. as I;m sure you will soon see, Pet society brings us all together, but wer offer so much more congratulations

Look forward to getting to know you :friends:

Thank you. I am noticing that this website has run rings run around most PS sites I have seen. You've got a wonderful place here and I will very much enjoy taking part.

Welcome Tiddly Winks, Here you will have fun and meet nice people.

Yes, I just went to your Profile on Facebook, Cute Cuddly and Fuzzy Cat.

Lucky Strike wrote:
he is lovely!!! so cute and fluffy! and he seems really big!!! it reminds me of my cat only in other color! congratulations

He is pretty big boned (heheh) but is very soft and fluffy. The funny thing about him is that my friend said, 'he doesn't like strangers', but after two days, he warmed up to me real fast. Smile He's a he, but he meows like a girl and more often than not, I found myself calling him a 'her'. I was enchanted.

I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of new friends here.

Tromo3 wrote:
Yes, I just went to your Profile on Facebook, Cute Cuddly and Fuzzy Cat.

mine or tiddly's? Ashamed

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
he is lovely!!! so cute and fluffy! and he seems really big!!! it reminds me of my cat only in other color! congratulations

He is pretty big boned (heheh) but is very soft and fluffy. The funny thing about him is that my friend said, 'he doesn't like strangers', but after two days, he warmed up to me real fast. Smile He's a he, but he meows like a girl and more often than not, I found myself calling him a 'her'. I was enchanted.

I am looking forward to getting to know a lot of new friends here.

i know what you mean! congratulations mine doesn't too.. be he (and the other one [the other is female] ) really liked a friend of mine veeeery much!

as for the friends.. i think you'll manage it very well! it's easy! we are a very cozy and friendly forum! congratulations

haha! that;s not my kitty though.. i'm gonna posts their pics tomorrow! this one looked aaaaall x-massy and i loved it! congratulations

goodnight!!!!

Good night. I'll see you all tomorrow. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes, Lucky Strike, your avatar does warm my heart and puts me in the mood for Christmas.

Smile
wellcome to the group, tiddly!
the kitty reminds me of my leming... he's so fluffy, and looks ''fat'' congratulations (okay, zika is fat, he eats 24/7, but t your cat, the cat from jour pic, looks soooooooooooo cuddly and warm... :3 ) i love animals Smile

whose are the 2 other pets from your siggy? your friend's? Smile

Each of the pets in my signature are mine.

To the left is Tiddly Winks, my facebook pet.
In the middle is Xavier, my Myspace pet.
and to the right is Hi-Jinx, my Bebo pet.

Yes, I am a PS addict. Smile

hiya and welcome ...post around in the cafe/games and you will soon have your 20 required posts to join in all our great competitions including the famous PSFC Wish Upon a Star this weekend

Okay, thanks for the tip. I will have to get busy. I really love the forum so far, and am glad that you have a German language forum. Most fan sites don't have that, and I think it's one of the awesome things about this site. I'm going to tell my friends about it. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Okay, thanks for the tip. I will have to get busy. I really love the forum so far, and am glad that you have a German language forum. Most fan sites don't have that, and I think it's one of the awesome things about this site. I'm going to tell my friends about it. Smile

Please do ..all are made welcome here

Guest Guest

Hi Tiddly Smile I joined too! Smile

Jules wrote:
Hi Tiddly Smile I joined too! Smile

YAY! :dancing: I am so glad to see you here. Now we gotta get you know who here (and no I don't mean Voldemort). Laughing