Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

trying to keep focus while waiting!!

Hey As you know I been out of owrk for about month and a few weeks...I applied for this job and they said they want me but they are taking forever. I praying this the right job,If not that another door would open that is better. I realy need a steady job that I can stay until I finish buliding my dream job which is singing. I am a lil troubled in spirit with this today. I know God is up to something. I didnt plan to start my year off without a job. Lord help me to understand what is going on here.

LovetoworshipJesus,

I say this in love. Remember that the test has three parts. 1) recongnize that it is a test. 2) Accept the test and learn from the test 3) Wait for the benefits of the test. That is the hardest part. Waiting. This means your test is almost over. Hang in there girl......Hang on to Jesus and know that he will provide in all things.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Amen...Thank you...OH gosh I am hanging lol!! literally. I have such high hopes and dreams (crying now) I ask God how is this going to happen. I mean I know but sometime while waiting it feels that way..I been waiting so long.I thank God anyway..Thank you for your kind words and encouragement..Love you in Jesus. ( I am drying up my tears now..

Hi LtwJ,

When i was reading your post i could very much relate to that.
'I ask God how is this going to happen. I mean I know but sometime while waiting it feels that way..I been waiting so long.I thank God anyway..'
I too was at this point at various times and even a couple of days ago. So I just want to share what happened to me. I've been waiting for something that I know God is doing (my husband's salvation) but I haven't seen the proof of it (yet:-) I have had his promise that He will do it, so I just have to believe. But then comes the hard part. Knowing God is going to do it and actively WAITING for it to come to pass.. I read Hebr.10:36(ampl.bible) 'For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away (and enjoy tho the full) what is promised.'
I know patience only grows when we have to practise it. I've had to wait for certain things in the past for up to3 years and believe God for it to happen, which He did. Amen. So at the moment, again, I'm going through waiting and I'm waiting expectantly for I know that God keeps His promises, so I keep praising Him and thanking Him for the work He's doing: it will come to pass:-)
I pray you will get your job quickly and that it is exactly what God wants for you. And I pray that whilst you wait you do so with joy and patient expectancy;-) Trust God for He is good and faithful!
God bless you!

As I have stated on this site before, I've been without a job since September 25th. One of the things that the Lord shared with me is that a job is only a means for him to bless us BUT He is the SOURCE! Sometimes we lose focus of him when we have constant money coming in on a regular basis. I know for a fact that God is calling His people to trust Him like never before.

During this season of your life, this is the time for you to REALLY dig in and make a decision to believe God NO MATTER WHAT. Recognize His love for you and know that His ways are NOT your ways. When I buckled down and began to tap into the love that the Lord has for me, I started to change the way I saw my situation. I began seeing Him come through for me supernaturally. I'm literally doing the same things I was when I had a job...traveling and doing the fun things. It's hard for people know that I'm without a job because God has not allowed me to miss a beat.

What Connie said is correct. It's a test and it's an opportunity for God to teach you to TRUST him. You are going to be out there ministering in song. You are going to have to KNOW and UNDERSTAND who God is when you are ministering to people. When you sing about trusting God, you must know and have testimonies of who He is to you in that area. You are asking for something HUGE (a music ministry) so you are going to have to allow God to do what He needs to do in you so HE can be glorified.

Be blessed...I love Hebrews 10:36!!! That is a good scripture Traveller...GOOD SCRIPTURE!!!!

Well said.....I give God Glory!! thanks Cholette !! refresher is so needed right now, When ya going through easy to get off track...Lord thank you for word and how you use people to get it back to me!!