Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Pray................

Well praise the Lord for their salvation Butterfly! What a blessed time THAT was for you, I'm sure.

The enemy is mad right now and now that your father is in the kingdom of God and has accepted Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior, He has the RIGHT to Divine Healing! The devil is a liar and I come against the foul unclean spirit of infirmity that has attacked this Man of God's body right now in the Might Name of Jesus Christ. I speak to the cancer and say that you have to BOW TO THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. This man shall live and not die and declare the Word of the Lord. Cancer was taken to the cross and has lost it's power. The Blood of the Lamb is on the doorpost of his life so therefore the spirit of infirmity, fear and death MUST pass over in the name of Jesus. We praise you Lord for this miracle that you have completed in His life. We praise you ahead of time even before we see the manifestation...in the name of Jesus...SO BE IT!!!!

Butterfly,

I mirror what Cholette said. Applaud that your parents are saved!!!!!! That is just totally awesome! Thank you Jesus! Also I come into full agreement with Cholette prayer.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Cheer Up Butterfly...your father has been REDEEMED by the Blood of the Lamb in ALLLL areas in his life!!! His healing is a finished work...don't allow the enemy to steal your peace. He is giving you wrong imaginations...set your mind on things that are above because they are eternal!!!

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. (Colossians 3:1-2)

I'm praying for you too!!!