Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Finances for Music Project

Hello i am uplate working and brain storming about my music minstry. I just finish on writing all my songs on paper and now they are ready to be copyrighted in which I will do next week. I have a few songs that God has given me the melody to however I have a few songs that need music creation. So I need a producer and I will need studio time. It can be very costly to do an album..So I need your prayers for this. I am not working yet but I still have to carry on and get it done. I know God is Jehovah Jired. Please stand with me in prayer. I am so excited about this. I need major money. I also came up with my brand so when I go out and minster people can purchase my Cd and shirts, bags, etc..

Ps I been working since I been out of work...lol So me being out of work was good because this allowed me to work on what I truly love. Thank you for you prayers

You know LovetoworshipJesus the one thing I have learned over the years about the Lord is this. If he gives you a ministry to do and a song to write and create, he will always give you every tool necessary to accomplish it! So I would be happy to stand in agreement with you and praise his name because he will provide because he is Jehovah Jirah our Provider.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Amen thank you for your prayers!! I been thinking lately out of the box...How can God can just send someone and bless me with money uncommon favor..If I dont get the resources through a traditional job he can send someone to bless me in this season..My eyes are open and faith has increased. Thank you GOd for opening my heart and and giving me wisdom!!