Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dani

ANSWERED PRAYER AND ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST

Hi all,

a few weeks ago my condo was to be auctioned off. I wanted to let you know that it was POSTPONED and was NOT auctioned off---I do have a new date of February 7th though. My new prayer request is that they modify it this month and I can go on with life. I've been in modification status for 15 months!!! :(.

I also have another prayer request:

By faith my husband and I started a company called MobiValet. It's a stylish leather cell phone holder that attaches to the console of the car. We just got back from the biggest trade show for retail in the world and buyers and retailers LOVED it and want to carry it in their stores!!! At this point we need capital to fund our company so we can make more product. I know this idea was a gift from God! He has helped us every step of the way! We need a Miracle now to continue to move forward.

Thank you in advance for your prayers!!!

I know this idea was a gift from God! He has helped us every step of the way! We need a Miracle now to continue to move forward.

I learned this a long time ago...when you are in God's Vision then there is PROVISION. You said it yourself, God has helped you every step of the way...and guess what...He's NOT going to stop now!!!!

Praying for you!!! Congratulations!!!

I like that...God's vision then there is Provision.